Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 29 (3/10/14)



Week 29

This is going to be another short letter because it was just another normal old week haha nothing new happened. First off THAT is so cool about the mission calls!!! If you can please get me the email address to Bri?  por favor. I am glad all is well back home. 

Like I said this week was normal. We lost some of our progressing investigators that were close to baptism so that makes me really sad. They have fallen off the charts, we don’t know what happened to them. We are going to try to find them again. I am getting really excited because the transfers are next week. I’m also getting a little sad, haha and one of the perks of being here so long is that all the members of our little ward are getting really sad too haha well its really kind of a sad thing. I hope that I get to have my first transfer! Yes we caught the iguanas at the church (4) I am still waiting for the photos so that I can show you. We did have one really cool thing happen this week. We had Steak! and we found BBQ sauce. YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MADE ME haha. Ahh they were so good. Emmanuels Brother made them for us. Ivan. After we went to the bishopric meeting haha they invite us to everything. It was so dang spiritual I can’t even tell you! We finally talked about the things that were going wrong with our ward, and I hope that now everything will change for the better! My companion told me that I was like the new bishop because I put out a lot of suggestions haha (knowing me). We have the assignment this week to teach every family about the Restoration. We have found out that some of the members that have been members for a very long time don’t know the simple things about our church. So we are going to start teaching them. I am very excited to see what happens. 

 



Today we went to that resturant again! but this time with our district! It is so dang good! And it resembles the restraunts (can you tell me how to spell that I forgot) back home. It is so cool. 
Other than that, that was pretty much our week. I got a letter from Elder Peterson which was really cool! That made my day haha. 

I love you all so much! Can’t wait to talk to you again on Mother’s Day!!

-Elder Parduhn

This is a "turtlagator"  He says half Turtle half Alligator!!!! And why are we touching it Hunter???
"

No comments:

Post a Comment