Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 72 (January 5, 2015)

Fireworks!! Happy New Year!!
Look at the sticker! BYU
A hat connected to a backpack!! 
Oh how I want to go in!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Ya it is officially 2015!!!! Wow! Time is flying by like super quick. Another good old week here in beautiful Mexico! And like last year, TONS OF FIREWORKS! New years is literally like the 4th of July back home haha. So of course we bought a whole bunch of fireworks and lit them off. It was super fun. We were invited to quite a few parties. We were able to go to a few, but not all of them. So we partied hard with the members and we lit off fireworks with them.

Then we came home and waited until 12 o clock. That is when the people here burn their ´`oldies`` I don’t know if you remember that from last year but the oldies are life sized grass dolls they make that are dressed like old people and filled with ton of fireworks. At like 11:30 everyone starts to dance with their oldies and then at 12 everyone goes out and burns them. For like half an hour straight everything is just blowing up, everywhere you look there is an explosion. It is like literally the funniest thing ever. I will show you all the video when I get home.

As far as the missionary side is concerned. This week was super slow!! Because we are in like a little town, everyone left on vacations. So this whole week there was like no one home. So this week was a little bit slower but the next week will be better.

Also today was transfers!! I will be staying here in Olmeca, but my companion left and now I am here with another one. His name is E. Navarro, yes he has the same name as one of my x companions but he is a different one. I am excited to get back to work again.!! So I guess we will see what happens.

I love you all soooo much! Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment