Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 85 (April 6th, 2015)

HAPPY EASTER!!!! Tell Zack congrats! I am very proud of him. Spring Break is nuts down here!! Here it is called the Semana Santa or Holy Week because it represents the resureccion of Jesus Christ. So all the Catholics just go crazy. It is nonstop parties down here!!! They do like these huge march things in the night. They get together in like groups of 100 and put a huge gold cross in the air and march around with candles singing. It is really wierd. I wanted to take a picture but I didnt want to get stoned. Other than that just another week. I really miss conference back home and going to priesthood session with dad. But hey the next conference i will be on my way home!! That is so weird to think about!!! Alright I got to go but enjoy the voice recording. Love yall












No comments:

Post a Comment