Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 100 (July 20, 2015)

I have no idea what to say right now. This letter is going to be really hard to write. The Mission has been super awesome and I know that I am going to miss it alot!! It is really hard to say goodbye to all the people that I have grown and come to love! We had some really cool experiences this week. This week we heard a story from Teresa, our last convert, about a man who changed her life. It was a super cool story but it is really long so I will probably just tell you when I get home. We also had another cool miracle happen here this week. So me and my companion have been teaching some Jehovah Witnesses, mom and daughter, the daughters boyfriend is a member here in our ward. Their progression has been slow but alright, we actually put alot into teaching them. We have given them like 5 church movies now haha. So thursday morning we get a text message from Hno David, the boyfriend, who said that maria (investigator) wanted to get baptized! So me and my companion were like WHAT!!! we were flippin out. So we went back latter that day to ask what was going on, she told us that she wanted to get baptized, this is the cool part, then she asked me when I am going home. So I was like, "I go home in 2 weeks". Thats when they told me that they wanted me to baptize her! I felt so special!! So they are rushing really hard to get their wedding done before next week so that I can baptize them before I leave!! I will now hit my mission-long goal of baptizing on my very last day!! I am so pumped. Yesterday we had to give talks in church! I was on a role! I felt like my talk was so short and I ended up taking like 25 min, so I think im ready for the homecoming talk. I am so excited to speak with Zack! That will be so fun!

Other than that just getting everything ready! I got some new shoes today to go home in, my suit was just drycleaned! So everything is getting really. ugh it is so real now.

Talk to ya later!! I love you guys!!

--
Elder Parduhn

No comments:

Post a Comment