Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 97 (June 29, 2015)

My bad I didnt tell you were I am huh. Well they returned me to coatza and so I will be finishing almost where I started, I am now on the other side of the city. I guess you could say that it is kinda cool because we live on the other side of a river and have to constantly be taking ferry rides to get to our area, so that is kinda fun. 

This week was the mission tour so we had another area 70 come and visit us. He was really cool we had an absolute blast with him, he is a very wonderful teacher!! It wasnt a normal conference this time is was another multi zone conferece. So I was able to see Elder Craven and almost all of my old companions that have been my super good friends over the mission. We had a very special conference that helped us understand how to recieve personal inspiration and revelation. It was a super good conference!!I was able to learn a ton!!!!!

This week was also stake conference here in coatza. I was able to see all the members from my last area here. It was so good to see them again. There is nothing better here in the mission than getting to see people you know from other areas in your mission.

That was our week really just doin all the same old stuff here. Just workin hard like normal. We had a baptism this week. It was a little stressful but we got it done. My new companion is E. Moore he is from riverton.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Elder Parduhn

No comments:

Post a Comment