Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 46 (7/7/14) ******** 1 YEAR MARK!!! *********


















Family, 

It is weird to think that I am halfway finished with my mission!! It is going by so fast!!! The earthquake hit in Guatemala and the southern part of my mission. I didn’t feel anything. They said that it hit here as well but I never felt anything. If you want you can send ties and some shoes. Sounds like you all are having tons of fun back home. HAPPY MURICA DAY!! July 4 hit!!. Thank goodness we have 3 Americans in this house. We burned a box filled with paper and sang as I played Amazing grace on the flute hahah it was super funny I will get the video.

It was kind of a boring week here. We just walked around alot and never found anyone. Sometimes the people here are just lame and don’t want to talk to us. We did have a zone conference this week though. That went very well! That’s about it. 

Love yall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment