Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 53 (Aug., 26, 2014)


Family,

Don't worry about the turtle egg thing. It is only illegal to harvest them, not to eat them.
This was another super good week. I now have a super good cake recipe for ya mom. We can make it when I get back. Sooooo good. We went over to Sis. Eli´s house to make it. It is like a family secret but she said I could take it to the Parduhn house haha. This is the same family where we ate the turtle eggs. They are super cool.





 We also had the opportunity to help and Elderly lady from our ward by going to her house and doing a service project. So the other Elders and I went to Sis. Paz´s house to cut all the weeds there. She is a very special women. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel. She has really impressed me.
This week was also our stake conference! So we started the weekend off with the talent show. A youth from our ward, Jorge, and some other YSA from the stake did a super cool dance. It was a authentic like tap dance type of dance. It was super cool. They way they dressed was super cool!





Then came Saturday and Sunday. The conference days. Pres. Morales came to talk in all of the session of the conference. The whole conference was themed around member missionary work. It was a very inspirational conference. I think that it gave our members a desire to keep working hard in the work. I also got to see my little bro Ezdras. He hung out with me at the conference.


 I had a wonderful week. I will talk to you guys next week. Love ya tons!!!!

Love,
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment