Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Week 52 (Aug 18, 2014)


I LOVE HIM!!!
Week 52 (August 18, 2014)

We had a cool little primary activity here this Saturday. You know how like our area is like the stake center area, so all of the wards came here. We helped them as they walked around contacting people and giving them old Liahonas haha. They are the cutest little things haha. The best part is, is that i was in my little brothers group!! Ezdras Mata. He is the mission Presidents first counselors son. He reminds me of Zack soo much. But ya he is the only boy in his family and so every time he sees me he calls me his big brother. U was able to help him. This little guy is very good at contacting haha he is so cool. He is like 11.

Other than that it has just been a super normal week here.

Love you all take care!!

Elder Parduhn


No comments:

Post a Comment