Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week 68 (December 8, 2014)

Family,

This week was a super fun week. Now that the church has released the new “He is the gift” video, we have been using it to contact all that we can. I is like a special edition dill. I don’t know if you have seen it yet but when you do you have to share it through facebook please.  It is one of the coolest messages I have seen. I absolutely love it!!! We went around the whole week showing it to everyone. We also went around showing it to all the members.
That was really our whole week. We are planning to marry some investigators so that the husband can get baptized. I can’t wait to see how that turns out.
Hahah we were playing on the beach one day when we found a glass bottle. In that moment we put a little contacting card in it and threw it into the ocean. I have no Idea where it went but let’s hope it shows up somewhere. Hopefully Max’s mission haha on the other side of the ocean. ;) Have a wonderful week.

Love,
Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment