Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 69 (Dec. 15, 2014)

Well fam another wonderful week here in Mexico. Things are getting pretty crazy down here with Christmas and all. Christmas here is like 4th of July back home. Right now the time they are selling fireworks :) I’m getting pumped. 
So I really don’t know what is going to happen with the wedding because Oscar still hasn’t come home yet. So we will see what happens. We are going to have a baptism this weekend, so that makes me pretty happy!!!! 
This week we had a super cool district activity. We had like a Christmas devotional in the stake center. It was super fun. haha our branch was in charge of the parking lot and since no one showed up we pretty much were left to do it by ourselves haha it was fun, we just ended up contacting people as they walked by haha. 

I got to run,  but I love you all a ton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment