Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 79 (Feb. 23, 2015)

FIRST OFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SPECIAL WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU A TON MOMMY!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

As far as this week goes. We are still working really hard with Lesli so that she can be ready for her baptism this week. We are literally doing everything here. This week we totally helped a new convert install his cabinents hahaha we were drillin holes in the wall and hanging these bad boys up!!! It actually turned out really good. This week has been really normal nothing new to explain. I love you all a ton and hope your all doing good!!

About my release day, they wont send you anything until im in my 2nd to last transfer. You will have to wait until june before you are going to recieve anything. I dont even know yet. But im pretty sure I will be coming home on August 3. 3 Weeks after the original date. Its not that much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment