Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 41 (6/2/14)


Family,

This was another alright week. The good part is, is that I’m pretty sure I’m not allergic to penicillin still haha. I finished all the pills the doctor gave me but it just got worse so I started using the cream the doctor gave me and it went away. So ya just a good ole parasite. All is well though. E. Alonzo and I are both doing good now. We had a good week full of service. First off our golden investigator Diego is so much cooler than I thought. We went to teach him this week with his friend Jaime and the whole time we just watched them talk between the two. Our investigator was saying that he doesn’t believe in the bible like he believes in the Book of Mormon. He kept saying that no one baptizes right and that they don’t have the right power. We hope to be able to get a baptismal date from him this week. Also as you can see from the photos, we made bread!!! We got to the investigators house at like 6 in the morning to start making bread. It was a ton of fun!!! We made soooo much!! I now know how to make them so that I can make them when I get back home.








Other than that I has really been like a normal week here. It started raining really hard again and we have been coming home soaking wet for a few days now.

Our ward is doing alot better, with all the threats that Pres. Morales said the branch has started to get it together. The only problem is that alot of the less active members have commented alot on why they don’t come to church, and alot of it was due to my companion. :( I really hope the transfers go well here. I really want to have like a fresh start in this area. This area is awesome and has a ton of potential. Im matter of fact we had a fun activity this week. We decided to have like a MTC for our members, so that they can learn how to teach like we do. It went very well!!

That was pretty much my week. Hope all is well with everyone back home!!!

Love yall! Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment