Thursday, June 12, 2014

Week 42 (6/9/2014) NEW AREA -- Minatitlan, Veracruz

Wow!! I guess he has walked alot!!

I GOT TRANSFERRED!!

Family,

We have been really busy. A nice little hurricane passed through this week so we were busy helping some of the members get water out of their houses. Ya so no worries the rash thing has completely gone away. I am 100% better. My companion is not!!! He found himself a pet turtle this week and then decided to eat after playing with it and then got salmonilla. hahah so he was home in bed this week. So I got to go on divisions with Elder Lott and with Elder Alonzo.

Today was the transfers and once again then sent me back to the other side of the mission. So we woke up at 5 left on the bus at like 6 in the morning then traveled in bus for 10 hours. This is why this letter will be a little short. I just got here like 1 hour ago. It is so weird being in a big city!! I am now in the city Minatitlan, Veracruz. I am now with my first american companion Elder Hunt. I hope to have a good transfer here!!

Love yall!!!


People that we will miss from this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment