Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 57 (Sept. 22, 2014)


A quote he sent in his email!

Hello,

Dang that makes me sad to hear that Josh is home. I hope everything goes well for him. This week here was a little strange. Our ward is so great and some of the members are so friendly but the wards here are so hard. The church is nothing like back home here. In this ward really there is no love. There is like a war going on between some of the member in the ward and it makes our work even harder. For a while we were in the middle of it, but now we aren't really part of it. So we are just working with the bishop, helping him in any way we can without putting our self in the middle of it.

As far as our investigators. Edwin is still doing great. We are slowly getting him to his baptism. And Saul thanks to the ward problems we are having some little issues with him as well. But hey I really feel like we will get them there so there is no need to worries. This week really was just another of those week. I am starting to notice that the best part of this mission is the way that i am growing closer to my savior. Really my desire to learn more has increased so much. To the point that I study every doctrine about him. Really most the things that can be learned on the mission are so indescribable. But really I can see the way that the gospel can bless the life of people and it makes me so happy to be a part of that.

Take Care!! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment