Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Week 59 (Oct. 6, 2014)

Hi, 
We had an after conference BBQ! It was so great. We were able to find BBQ sauce here!!! Thank goodness I'm in a big city, the only thing missing was the Mountain Dew but Hey still good anyways with coke. The conference was super good. I’ll be honest I'm really missing the after priesthood ice cream runs Dad :(. But hey next October we will do it.

I like how the Conferences are changing so much. It was the biggest surprise when they talked in their native tongue. The members here were so happy to have one without a translator. I really don't like the translators voice.  It was cool to be able to hear a talk in Spanish and understand 100%, even cooler that it came from conference.

It has been really hot down here lately. Me and my companion have been sleeping outside in our hammocks haha with the fan. I'm really digging the hammock thing, Mexico is so cool.
This week we needed more investigators, so we started asking the sisters if they knew anyone we could teach. We were able to find 4 new investigators they are part of 2 families!!! We are excited to help them. Our investigator Edwin had an interview with Pres. Morales first counselor. He is ready for baptism but we are just waiting for him to say yes. He is the coolest investigator. He has really become like one of my greatest friends in the mission. I hope he decides soon.
The transfers are next week! People are starting to get sad because I have some time on this area and they don't want me to leave. But hey we will see what happens. You will probably get a lot of photos next week.
I love you all so much and hope you are all good!
Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment