Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 31 (March 24, 2014)

Sorry but a short one, we just got told that we need to travel to Palenque tonight.

My new área is so cool! It took me about 12 hours in a bus to get here. I moved from one side of the misión to the other. I also got moved from a small town to an even smaller town hahah. My companion is Elder Segura he is from Mexico City. We live here as 4 Elders. One of them is my friend from my last área haha. We are in a very very small branch here. Our prayer house is so cool though!


The best part is, is that we are the only área in the misión that gets to baptize in a river!!!!! I’m so pumped!. I’m still getting to know the people but there are alot of nice people here. It is funny because half of the people here are long distance family so we are tight with all of them. We are teaching quite a bit of people and are very close to getting a few baptism dates, we are just trying to solve a few doubts, I hope that things will change.

Sorry short one but it is time to leave. I love yall so much!!}

Elder P

No comments:

Post a Comment